Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 07 October 2021
Deadline: 22 October 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Programme Advisor to join our Executive Education Department. This is a full-time permanent contract, based on our Europe campus in Fontainebleau.
The Programme Advisor is responsible for advising individual clients and HR/L&D clients of companies on Open Enrolment Programmes. S/he manages the sales process, moving candidates in the sales funnel to application status, for a group of assigned OEPs to ensure sales targets are met, while maintaining quality and diversity of participants. S/he also nurtures corporate clients for repeat utilization of our Open Programmes for developing their talent pool.
Main tasks include:
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets for the assigned cluster of programmes. Monitors performance of the designated portfolio against plan and take corrective action when necessary.
- Personally prospects for sales and follows up on individual opportunities to close the sale. This implies effective advising and screening of participants where necessary.
- Advises potential participants, their sponsors and other stakeholders by telephone, video call, face-to-face, email or other means, helping them identify their professional development needs and recommend appropriate programmes.
- Maintains long-term client relationships with clients (individuals and corporations) to up/cross-sell the full portfolio of Open & Online programmes through various means.
- Meets participants on campus, for example by attending certain social events for programmes including opening and closing dinners.
- Updates CRM system with contacts and interaction with them.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of programmes against market needs or competition, and communicates with the marketing team to recommend possible innovation or corrective action.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Work Experience: 4+ years relevant work experience, including one or two years in customer service and/or sales role (telesales if possible)
- Excellent command of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge and experience in CRM solutions (such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc.) is a strong advantage as well as database management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to prospect and close sales; good interpersonal skills including listening skills; effective telephone sales skills; proactive self-starter; good organisational skills; good at collaborating with diverse teams; ability to engage with diverse prospects and clients as well as internal resources such as faculty and other departments; high level of customer service.
- Ability to engage in senior level discussions on companies’ management development needs and to explain INSEAD’s value proposition and programmes
- Results driven, ability to work autonomously, strong sense of customer orientation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]