Product Marketing Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus, Middle East Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 10 March 2021
Deadline: 28 March 2021
Product Marketing Manager – Degree Programmes
Full-time – Permanent – Fontainebleau OR Abu Dhabi
Please note: this role is only open to internal INSEAD candidates
As the "Business School for the World", INSEAD, the #1 in the FT for the Global MBA Programme, brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. The unique global perspective and multicultural diversity of INSEAD are reflected in all aspects of its research and training.
Due to internal mobility, we are currently looking for a suitable candidate to join the Degree Programmes Marketing Team as a Product Marketing Manager (full time, permanent contract). We are able to open this role to internal colleagues based at both our Fontainebleau and Abu Dhabi campuses.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Product Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a strategic marketing manager with proven experience in conceptualizing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. Lead generation is the ultimate measure of success for the product marketing team so this person will be required to justify how his/her efforts have an impact on lead growth for our portfolio of degree programmes.
One of the primary focuses of the role will be to develop content for the programmes. This includes articles, testimonials, videos and podcasts. The person would also be in charge of planning and executing print collateral (brochures, pull up banners, PowerPoints, merchandise) for all programmes.
The candidate will work with his/her peers to coordinate all marketing activities relating to one of our Executive Master programmes. S/he will need to ensure that the marketing plan and deliverables are aligned with the recruitment objectives of the programme and that the activities are implemented consistently across channels.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in a role with a strong emphasis on content development, copywriting and below the line marketing. Journalistic capabilities are desired.
- The candidate should feel comfortable contacting and building relationships with faculty, staff, students, participants and alumni in order to develop content.
- Knowledge of video and podcast production software will be advantageous. Minimally, they should be able to craft briefs and scripts for agencies.
- Knowledge of design tools & social media will be a plus.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Diplomacy skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- An open mindset to work in a culturally diverse team.
- Excellent command of English.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a cover letter in English by email to [email protected]