Product Marketing Manager
Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Kathinka OWE at email@example.com
Posted on: 11 December 2018
Deadline: 21 December 2018
INSEAD are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager, for INSEAD's Executive Education department.
This is a full time, permanent position, to be based on the Fontainebleau Campus in France.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans in order to meet revenue targets, and build the brand awareness and reputation of INSEAD Executive Education in alignment with the overall INSEAD brand.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with proven experience in conceptualizing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. The successful candidate will be both creative and analytical and will be required to show how his/her efforts are having an impact on lead growth for their portfolio of programmes across key geographical regions.
Reporting to the Associate Director, a primary focus of the role will be to lead and innovate across our key strategic digital channels (digital advertising, social media, SEM, SEO, website).
The successful candidate should have proven experience in developing and implementing a global Paid Media Strategy according to regional targets.
Aside from working to drive and implement best practices to drive business growth, the marketing manager will be required to oversee our external agencies in order to optimize results and work very closely with the marketing team and stakeholders on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for executive education.
To be succesful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in a marketing role with a strong emphasis on digital campaigns
- Innovative and highly motivated, with extensive knowledge on the latest digital marketing trends and technology
- An understanding of marketing automation systems and web technology is preferred but not mandatory
- Very strong analytical skills with a strong ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders and clearly articulate information
- Excellent command of English with excellent writing skills necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player who enjoys team work and has the ability, and enjoys, working in an international environment across different geographies, cultures and timezones.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your updated CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and valid working papers are mandatory.