Procurement Administrator / Gestionnaire Achat
Department: Internal Admin
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 30 September 2019
Deadline: 31 October 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Global Procurement Administrator (temporary contract, 9 months, full time at our Fontainebleau campus) who will report to the Associate Director of Procurement Operations and be responsible for administering and maintaining pre-defined and less-complex process driven procurements through the raising of Purchase Orders, the approval of pre-defined Purchase Orders or completing Request for Quotations.
They will also manage central information, intelligence and reporting about Suppliers, supplier performance and internal-customer Service Level Agreements required supporting a new Global Procurement function for the school.
Main missions :
- Responsible for processing purchase requisitions from business users from across departments that have been allocated to them based upon complexity and procurement method to be employed.
- Raise or process purchase orders for catalogue or pre-defined purchase requisitions.
- Be in line with defined processes and policy, customer SLA’s and ensure that internal customers are appraised of progress during the process.
- Responsible for the maintenance of supplier information, both in internal management and externally provided systems.
- Responsible for producing relevant reporting and dashboarding demonstrating the operational performance of the unit and its performance with relation to customer SLA’s.
- Ensure that INSEAD values, ethical and legal standards and integrity are represented with external stakeholders and vendors, building strong relationships and partnerships.
- Ensure that requirements are validated and the correct procurement method is selected.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Good computer skills, data entry and management experience.
- Autonomous and good communication.
- Ideally experienced in procurement.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.