Podcast Research Assistant - Freelance
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Part Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 26 March 2021
Deadline: 26 April 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
INSEAD is looking for an experienced Podcast Research Assistant to support our new Mission to Change podcast series. The Research Assistant will provide accurate, timely and reliable information to create episodes focused on sustainability, business and transformative change. This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing and communication skills, with an ear for podcasts. The role is demanding and the ideal candidate is self-motivated, reliable, organised, thorough and timely.
We are looking for someone to join us on a part-time contract for about 3 months. This mission requires a workload of about 5 hours per week.
Main tasks include :
- Preparing background notes for episode topics chosen by the Podcast team
- Proofreading documents and information posted on digital platforms
- Reviewing audio files to for feedback and research improvement
- Assisting with collection of information for each guest
- Contacting and collaborating with guests
- Conducting research and data analysis
The ideal candidate will :
- Speak and write about their findings clearly, as per assignments and instructions
- Have prior experience conducting preparatory work for podcast series
- Be comfortable collaborating with high-profile guests
- Maintain a strong research background
- Be passionate about sustainability
If you are interested, please send your application to : [email protected]