Podcast Research Assistant
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Part Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 09 September 2020
Deadline: 30 September 2020
Please note that we are only accepting INTERNAL applications for this position
INSEAD is looking for an experienced Podcast Research Assistant to support our new podcast series by providing accurate, timely and reliable information for the creation of episodes focused on Sustainability. This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing and communication skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organised, thorough and timely.
We are looking for someone to join us on an internship contract for about 3 months. This mission requires a workload of about 5 hours per week.
Main tasks include :
- Preparing documentation for each episode based on the topic chosen by the Podcast team.
- Conduct research and data analysis.
- Assisting with the collection of information of each guest.
- Proofreading documents and information posted on digital platforms.
- Making contact with participants as needed.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Must be able to speak and write about their findings clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions
- Have prior experience conducting preparatory work for podcast series
- Strong research background.
- Comfortable making contact with potential guests and sources.
- Passionate about sustainability.
If you are interested, please send your application to : [email protected]