Product Marketing Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 30 November 2018
Deadline: 20 December 2018
We are currently accepting applications for a Product Marketing Manager profile to join our team on a permanent position, full time basis. Reporting to the Associate Director, Product Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a strategic marketing manager with proven experience in conceptualizing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
This role will have sole responsibility for developing and executing the marketing strategy for a brand new INSEAD Degree Programme. The Master in Management (MiM) is expected to launch in August 2020 and will welcome post-graduate, pre-experience candidates from around the world. The successful candidate will be both creative and analytical and will be required to show how his/her efforts are having an impact on lead growth for the MiM.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Own and drive global marketing for the Master in Management Programme, performing timely and efficient research that will contribute to the generation of high quality leads for recruitment and admissions to fill an inaugural class of 80 students
- Develop and conduct appropriate competitor analysis using internal and external sources to deliver market insights and to support the sales pipeline process
- Analysis of data to identify trends and opportunities with the aim to improve our decision-making capabilities
- Events marketing, responsible for executing on our event advertising campaigns, liaising with our field-marketing team as well as 3rd party vendors to ensure that event attendance targets are met according to the specific needs and trends of the different regions/countries where we organise events. This also involves finding new avenues for promoting our events in order to boost attendance rates
- Developing a comprehensive social media strategy with a focus on driving brand awareness and business growth
- Development of creative projects from start to finish, including digital design, brand communications, video storyboards, presentation materials, email marketing and internal and event/sponsorship marketing materials
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Undergraduate degree holder, preferably in business or marketing – people with an IT background and strong business acumen may also be suitable candidates
- Experience working in either a marketing/marketing communications role
- Deep understanding of the target audience and marketing channels for post-graduate, pre-experience students
- Experience with CRM/marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Eloqua experience will be an advantage)
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and experience producing reporting and analytics for business needs
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- An understanding of digital advertising practices and channels, including social media such as Youtube, Instagram and snapchat.
- Experience of data visualisation tools such as Tableau and QlikView will be preferred
- Working knowledge of design software such as Adobe, Prezi and content production tools will be desirable
- Good team playing skills and cross-cultural understanding
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English)
to Talent Acquisition Europe
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.