Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: recruit.sg at email@example.com
Posted on: 18 January 2019
Deadline: 22 February 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents
The PeopleSoft Develpoer maintains, designs, prototypes, develops and tests the functionality requested in the Student Life Cycle and HR systems. He/She elaborates an appropriate documentation to prepare the delegation within the team or external consultants.
- The technologies to master are PeopleTool 8.54 and above, object-oriented languages, databases, web services.
- Collaborate to integrate with other third-party applications, analyses the clients’ specifications, evaluates and delivers the necessary developments.
- Participate in workshops to explain the Student Life Cycle System Functionalities within the IT department and the Business.
- The PeopleSoft Developer receives direction, resources and support on his/her plans from the Student and HR Systems manager who reports to the Head of Development.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment across all campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy.
- Manage the system maintenance and the development of concurrent projects autonomously.
- Link the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together in the development of projects.
- Add value to the User Digital Experience Team by proposing technical alternatives, which enhance the user experience.
- Ability to assimilate User Requirements and propose technical solutions with clear evaluation of costs, risks, limitations.
- Capacity to synthesise and present the technical recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge of technology and internal IT processes and policies.
- Ability to adopt technology for excellent user experience.
- Represent the Development Team within the IT Department and Business Units by developing functionalities in coherence with the requirements and the INSEAD policies.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Minimum of 3 years PeopleSoft Development experience
- A real passion for development
- The ability to explain technical PeopleSoft subjects to non-technically minded colleagues
- Good written & spoken English are essential in this role
- Articulate, with a collaborative approach to work
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR9
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position