Department: Campus Services
Location: US based
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 31 July 2019
Deadline: 23 August 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organizations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research already spans three continents. INSEAD is now opening a fourth location in San Francisco, CA, to better serve the North American region.
Working closely with the Campus Services Department and the Director of the INSEAD San Francisco Hub, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the facilities management, upkeep and safety of the facility to ensure an exceptional experience for all visitors.
This position reports into the Campus Services Department and will collaborate closely with the Director of the SF Hub.
- Ensure security, safety, proper maintenance and cleaning of the premise
- Select and manage outsourced service providers to provide high quality experience within budget
- Ensure proper set-up and operations for the different types of activities taking place in the Hub (evening events, educational programs, co-working etc.)
- Manage the booking process of the different areas of the hub in close partnership with the Director of the Hub to ensure high utilization rate, as well as exceptional experience
- Define and implement IT/AV support system in close collaboration with the central IT team and local vendors according to the needs of the different visitors and activities.
- Define and oversee operations for the non-commercial café area
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Serve as primary liaison for all logistics and Campus Services matters
- Responsible for ordering of catering for events on campus
- Energy and waste management in line with INSEAD SDGs
To be successful in this role you will have
- At least 5 years experience working in a similar role, ideally in the education or hospitality space
- Ideally degree qualified
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Based in the SF area, or willing to relocate
- Current rights to live & work in the USA are a must for this role
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference number HR9
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position