As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans across the globe.
INSEAD is currently looking for an OCS Coordinator to join our Campus Services Department. This is a 7-months temporary contract position that will be based at our Asia Campus in One-North, Singapore.
The OCS Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries. Dealing with staff, faculty members, visitors, MBA students and EDP participants, the OCS coordinator assists in handling them and contributes to their satisfaction by providing quality services. The OCS coordinator also plays a vital role in assisting in the follow-up of request from ServiceNow and administrative aspects of the Department. contract.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manning of main reception and to manage the Reception duties to ensure quality service is rendered to all stakeholders Handles day-to-day Operations.Sg email enquiries and ensure proper response or escalation when necessary for any operational issues.
- Follow-up on requests by campus users and outsource teams by ServiceNow
- Handles pre-planning of events and activities on campus with persons concerned and coordinates policies, procedures to ensure they run smoothly and in line with the internal code of practices
- Creation of cardholders and troubleshooting of ID Badges issues by campus users in the card access management system (APACS) and liaise with other campuses for lanyards and badge updates.
- Handles the Asset tag printing and liaising with Residences, Restaurant, Fitness and Project manager on newly purchased and disposal furniture or equipment
- Handles the room booking of Campus Services spaces by TimeEdit
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- 3 years experience in an office/administrative setting.
- Experienced in coordinating and/or administrative responsibilities.
- Able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, with excellent communications skills.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office. Advanced knowledge of excel is a plus, and this includes experience with spreadsheets, graphs, tables, calculations, and automation to process large quantities of data. In addition, INSEAD uses a large number of internal platforms. Ability to adapt to them quickly will be essential.
- Experience of ServiceNow is a plus but not essential.
- Experience working in a coordination function for a school or similar function would be a plus.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.