MBA Programme Coordinator
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 06 July 2020
Deadline: 14 August 2020
INSEAD’s Degree Programmes department is currently looking for interested internal candidates from our staff to consider internal reallocation to the temporary position of MBA Programme Coordinator.
This would be a maternity cover role and would be needed from September to December 2020.
This position is only open to internal INSEAD staff on our Fontainebleau campus.
Within the MBA Programme Management team, the Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring smooth programme delivery on all academic matters. They would act as the main contact person for students on various issues, and act as the main person in charge of the MBA registrar.
This will require coordination of tasks and activities with the existing MBA Class officers, and require close liaison with the Director of Programme Management and the Europe and Asia campus teams. Finally, the Coordinator arranges campus-based exam sessions as well as exit language as part of our official graduation requirements.
We are looking for people in a similar role that involves coordinating and operations. Interested staff should possess:
- At least 3 years work experience in coordination and/or customer service environment
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Peoplesoft, Business objects and other related software
- Excellent customer service orientation and organizational/planning skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Able to act autonomously and as part of a team
- Diplomatic and discreet
If you are interested in applying, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com