Marketing Operations Manager
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 11 June 2021
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Marketing Operations Manager, Executive Education
Full-time – Permanent – Based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and a new centre in San Francisco, INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
Currently our Executive Education department is searching for a new Marketing Operations Manager to assist in marketing our Executive Education programmes. This is a full-time and permanent position based at our Singapore campus in one-north, reporting to our Associate Director for Digital Marketing Innovation & Operation. This role will be one of the main Marketing Automation/Eloqua & Webinar evangelists within the department.
He or she will develop best practices, execute campaigns and training, and work side by side with the product marketing and sales teams to ensure that everyone is using marketing automation to its full potential and execute campaigns across multiple channel like email, webinar etc. A strong background in demand generation and email marketing best practices is crucial, along with experience on how to improve marketing and sales alignment through continuous business process improvement.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Undergraduate degree holder, preferably in a technology related subject or marketing,
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a marketing operations role with experience using CRM , digital marketing and marketing automation systems (knowledge of Eloqua, ON24, zoom webinar or Salesforce or similar technologies will be an advantage).
- Good level of technical expertise in email marketing and pipeline management. Eg – marketing technology stack, know-how of basic HTML for email templates and other marketing tools.
- Outcome driven mindset to resolve challenges on the go with changing business environment
- Being aglile to be able to learn and manage priorities of daily operations and work with different stakeholders/team like product marketing, sales team, IT.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail along with problem solving skills.
- Ability to gather, develop, and analyze marketing requirements and develop efficient processes. to support campaign deployment and optimal ROI.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English required.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on training and influencing others.
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Initiative and self-starter attitude, while being able to work within a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be accurate.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to [email protected] quoting reference HR3
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.