Marketing Data Analyst & Business Intelligence
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus, Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Posted on: 06 September 2019
Deadline: 03 October 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The Marketing Data Analyst plays a crucial role in developing our analytical capabilities and insight delivery within the Marketing Department of INSEAD Degree Programmes. The role requires a mixture of technical skills with the ability to deliver insightful analysis, personal skills to inform, guide and train colleagues and the ability to cover a wide range of assignments.
Analytics covers operational analytics, predictive analytics, industry models and analytics enablement, and provides actionable organizational insight and delivers value from organizational data.
- Identifying, reporting trouble spots and delivering achievable roadmaps, design and implementation.
- Query structured and unstructured data sources
- Manage data pulls of varying size and complexity to support business requirements
- Build analysis and dashboards to assist Marketing and Sales in strategic campaign execution and to surface ongoing trends and anomalies within our customer base
- Actively participate in project strategy, building campaign KPIs and related metrics for marketing initiatives
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through performance reporting and analysis
- Plan and execute insightful analysis that tells a story understandable to all levels of the organization that creates actionable items to produce demonstrable results
- Support the analytic related needs of Marketing and Sales business owners, providing ask-and-answer analysis and insights that allows business owners greater ability to optimize marketing program performance
- Present analysis and insights in a clear and concise manner to team members and business stakeholders including recommendations for implementation and next steps
- Own core marketing dashboards and the data intricacies that live in managed data sources for each dashboard
- Become the subject matter expert on all data related to marketing
- manage and support key stakeholders, shape their goals; develop the data strategy and coordinate with sales and other key functions across DP INSEAD.
- Inventory and agree standard definitions of recurrent measures, defining and monitoring of KPIs.
- Build and manage reports and dashboards. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on the sales funnel and prospect intent, measure ROI, report on KPIs like leads, conversion rates, track campaign metrics. Perform ad hoc analytics to generate and support new initiatives.
- Delimit the target audience of selected activities. Responsible for lead scoring and segmentation. Support Marketing A/B test design and tracking to optimize drivers of user acquisition, engagement and reactivation. Designing questionnaires and implementing data enhancement surveys.
- Responsible for the tagging and tracking of activities across all marketing platforms. Including social media platforms, Google Analytics, Tealium, Drupal 8 and Eloqua.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of PowerBI is essential.
- Reporting design, architecture and implementation experience
- Experience with end-to-end reporting of the Sales & Marketing lifecycle
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR4
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position