Manager, Global Travel Services
Department: Campus Services
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 05 August 2022
Deadline: 03 September 2022
Full-time – Permanent - Based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
We are hiring a Manager, Global Travel Services to join our Campus Services team. This is a full-time permanent position to be based on our Asia campus in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the school’s travel programme for all campuses, the role ensures that there is operational efficiency for booking of staff and faculty travel through the appointed travel agency.
- Main point of contact for the appointed travel agency, attends regular meetings with the travel agency’s account manager, communicates and documents user technical issues, problems, feedback and requests.
- Follows travel activity and coordinates on factors that may impact travel (eg. risk countries, strikes, weather disruptions, price offers etc).
- Manages all SLAs and KPIs related to travel.
- Manages the technical aspects of travel agency’s platform and makes updates to various parameters and preferences in the tool.
- Required to liaises with IT service desk on account creation, profile updates and any connection issues.
- Involved in the whole procurement exercise (tenders, contracts with travel agency).
- Point of contact for INSEAD Hotels which links with the travel agency platform for internal bookings.
- Responsible for and manages the [email protected] mailbox which is the mailbox for user support. There are daily questions regarding bookings, policy, operational questions, profile and access rights, tool functionalities.
- Liaises with finance on the card payments and any accounting issues that may arise.
- Manages the travel reporting in the tool – HR, sustainability etc.
- Attend quarterly business reviews with travel agency to oversee travel activity.
- Coordinates and liases closely with the Faculty Travel Coordinators in Singapore and France.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 5 year’s work experience preferably in a travel agency or airlines.
- Someone with supervisory experience and to monitor work processes.
- Someone with great verbal and written communication and who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable in a cross-cultural environment with a positive and problem solving attitude.
- High attention to detail and well-organised.
- Possess excellent time management with a sense of urgency and prioritisation.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] quoting reference HR4