Faculty & Research Financial Controller
Department: Faculty & Research
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Kathinka Owe at email@example.com
Posted on: 30 August 2017
Deadline: 30 September 2017
A position of Faculty and Research Financial Controller (permanent, full time contract) is available in the Faculty and Research Department on the Europe Campus.
The F&R Financial Controller is responsible for handling Faculty & Research administrative budgets and forecasts (communicate with managers for their input, mitigate risks, advise on financial constraints). He/she will present and validate budgets and forecasts with the Directors and Deans.
The position holder is also responsible for the monthly reporting and expenses analysis to Faculty, Centre directors, Managers and Dean of Research, processing of invoices & appropriate budget codes and analytical allocation of Research Assistants time. He or she will manage the current workflows, apply policies and make appropriate suggestions for change with an objective of streamlining the processes.
Reporting to the Senior Faculty & Research Controller, the applicant is also part of the control team of the department and integrated in the global team at the school’s level.
- Master’s degree, including CPA or other professional/advanced degree
- 4 years to 5 years of work experience in financial control
- Strong accounting knowledge and analytical skills.
- Oral and written good English and French.
- Excellent organisation skills. Flexibility, teamwork and collaboration among various parties.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel. Oracle finance, Business Object and Board much appreciated.
- Culturally sensitive with openness to a multi-cultural organization.
- Strong work ethic and a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Problem-solving skills with a strong sense of achievement, results oriented
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.