Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 17 April 2019
Deadline: 17 May 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The Instructional Designer devises and drives the adoption and in-depth use of the INSEAD Degree Programmes Learning Management System (Canvas).
They will serve as the primary link between faculty and the learning management system – enabling them to create, design and deploy new digital content.
- Work closely with faculty to adapt existing courses to the learning management system
- Incorporate team-based and project-based learning into an digital setting
- Develop learning modules for maximum learner engagement
- Liaise with faculty to ensure understanding and utilisation of the LMS platform to collaborate and connect with students
- Encourage various stakeholders to use best practices for digital course facilitation
- Create templates, support course creation and establish & roll out new processes
- Create learning quizzes, videos, polls, surveys, etc
- Manage the definition of multiple concurrent courses and a portfolio of faculty members autonomously
- Add value to the IT department by facilitating communication across various faculty areas and enhance the user experience through the simplification of learning and design processes.
- Extensive knowledge of learning management technology and education business processes.
- Pragmatic faculty requirement gathering, ability to synthesise, optimise against multiple requirements.
- Ability to adopt technology for excellent user experience.
- Provide ongoing training to Faculty, Faculty Area Managers, key internal administrators & other users
- Represent the faculty within the IT Department (when applicable) by understanding their end-user needs
- Work in a multi-cultural environment across all 3 campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy.
- Link the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together in the definition of course design.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Instructional Design, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Instructional Design role within a large and international organisation
- Adept communication skills, with exceptional experience influencing without authority
- Experience working with global organisations in the educational sector is preferred
- A willingness to be based in either France or Singapore.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number HR7
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.