INSEAD LaunchPad Programme Manager
Department: Dean's Office
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Temporary - Part Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 26 October 2020
Deadline: 16 November 2020
**Please note that this role is opened to INSEAD Fontainebleau staff only**
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
INSEAD, in collaboration with the Rudolf and Valeria MAAG INSEAD Centre for Entrepreneurship, launched in 2017 a highly exciting initiative – the INSEAD LaunchPad programme based at Station F. Located in the 13th arrondissement of Paris, Station F is the world's biggest start up campus dedicated to entrepreneurs and creators. At over 34,000 square meters, Station F is home to 3,000 entrepreneurs and 1,000 start-ups.
The INSEAD LaunchPad will provide support to over 60 INSEAD alumni entrepreneurs.
We are offering a part-time 12-month temporary contract (2.5 days a week) as INSEAD LaunchPad Programme Manager based in Paris - Station F.
Selection criteria include:
- Passion for innovation/start-ups or ideally exposure working with start-ups, accelerator, incubator
- Ability to juggle and prioritize on various projects
- Resourceful with administrative follow up, able to schedule/organise events
- Experience of launching social media campaigns (twitter, Facebook…)
- Autonomous and eager to learn, self-directed
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Collaborative mind-set with energy, drive and proactive approach
- Flexible, adaptable to changes, able to find solutions out of the box
- Proficient in English and French
- Experience with working with stakeholders that are multicultural and diverse
- Ideal candidate would have multicultural experience or mind-set
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.