IT Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 14 October 2021
Deadline: 31 October 2021
IT Infrastructure Engineer – Information Technology
Full-time - Permanent – Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans the world.
INSEAD is currently recruiting for the position of Infrastructure Engineer. This is a role within our IT Department and will be a full-time and permanent position based at our Asia Campus in one-north, Singapore.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for performing several duties within their overall objective of developing and maintaining the infrastructure of INSEAD. They will handle all desired technologies to evolve our IT environment and all related operations to support our business processes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement solutions in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Build systems of high availability and quality
- Ensure minimum infrastructure outages
- Provide proactive and reactive support as well as on-call duties
- Determine, enforce and document IT policies, procedures, and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
- Monitor infrastructure availability and performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required
- Support Cyber Security activities
- Collaborate on any project that involves infrastructure capabilities
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a global organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related subject
- Microsoft or Red Hat Certification, ITIL Certification is a plus
- Active Directory and SSO management for cloud application authentication
- Master scripting skills with PowerShell, Python or Bash. YAML (Ansible playbooks) is a must.
- In-depth experience in Network, SAN/Storage, Windows/ Linux OS, Cloud Compute, and related items
- In-depth knowledge of messaging system protection (SPF, DKIM,DMARC) and Microsoft Office365 experience
- Experience in infrastructure automation
- Thrive on cyber security related areas, OpenSCAP, CIS hardening, PAM, IAM
- Ability to manage ticketing and reporting in a ServiceNow environment
- Provide knowledge expertise, best practices, and coaching to drive consistent and continual performance improvement with partners
- A passion for automation and/or a strong appetite for cybersecurity-related areas will make a significant difference
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to [email protected] quoting reference number HR5.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.