HR Executive (HR Operations, Payroll & Admin)
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 13 January 2022
Deadline: 28 January 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
INSEAD is hiring for a HR Executive (HR Operations, Payrolls & Admin) to join our Human Resources Department. This is a permanent and full-time position that will be based at our Asia Campus in One-North, Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of HR & Operations (Asia), the successful candidate will support an effective and efficient functioning of the HR Shared Services (HRSS) team, which delivers HR transactional services of end-to-end employee life cycle activities, ensuring operational excellence.
One of the key deliverables will be in the area of payroll processing, statutory contributions and reporting, which is to be in full compliance with national legislation. The role of HR Executive also handles a wide range of HR operational tasks which require high level of accuracy, confidentiality, and timeliness. It is a critical role which contributes towards operational efficiency and employee experience.
Key Responsibilities will include the following areas:
- Ensures timely updates and accurate data entry of employees’ employment & data into HRIS system.
- Takes charge of the entire work pass application/renewal & termination process.
- Attends to employees’ requests for preparation of official letters to support visa applications, PR applications & renewal & employment certificates.
- Manages the HR mailbox.
- Prepares HR and ad-hoc reports.
- Creates & maintains employees’ e-personal files.
- Supports interim & annual payroll audits.
- Performs the monthly payroll processing for a headcount of about 400.
- Prepares the salary cost charging report to Finance, as well as monthly CPF submission and annual employment income & benefits reporting to IRAS.
- Performs leave administration including government paid childcare/ maternity leave claims.
- Enrollment & Termination of staff for staff insurance policies
- Supports welfare related tasks & projects
- Process Invoices & Purchase requisition for HRSS/employees’ welfare/benefit costs.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A Diploma or Degree, preferably in HR Management.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a similar role. Strong experience in Payrolls administration is a requirement for this role.
- Excellent working knowledge of local employment legislation (Employment Act) and HR best practices.
- Qualities in being a fast learner, meticulous and ability to maintain confidentiality of HR information.
- A sense of proactiveness, able to multi-task and strong organisation skills.
- Be results oriented and have a process and service-focused mindset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Those with experience using Unit4 ProSoft will have an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR8.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.