HR Information System Project Manager
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 27 September 2022
Deadline: 13 December 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a HRIS (HR Information System) Project Manager to join the Human Resources department in our Fontainebleau campus. This is a full time, permanent contract.
The HRIS Project Manager reports to the HR Director, Total Rewards & HR Shared Services.
They are responsible for coordinating all activities related to the implementation of our new HRIS, including the preparation phase (process simplification and documentation, RFP) and the implementation phase.
During the implementation phase, they will give operational leadership to the HRIS implementation team, develop, and manage the project plan together with the It Project Manager.
They will manage the relationship between INSEAD project team, the software provider, and the implementation partner.
S/He will be responsible for critical tasks:
- Supporting the HR team in harmonizing, streamlining, and documenting our processes.
- Preparing and managing RFP with the support of our Procurement Department.
- Co-creating and monitoring the implementation of the project plan with the IT Project Manager appointed to the project and the HRIS implementation partner. Being responsible for project delivery according to agreed contract with supplier.
- Acting as a member of the HRIS Steering Committee.
- Providing HRIS operational and process implementation expertise.
- Leading appropriate change management.
- Training Super Users.
- Embedding our HRIS in our HR culture and processes.
This project is critical not only for HR but for our entire School and it is one of our key pillars to make INSEAD a Great Place To Work.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- 8+ years’ experience in project/data management
- Experience in project managing an HRIS implementation in a complex environment (multiple countries and/or multiple businesses)
- Significant experience in change management and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to train and facilitate workshops
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented
- Strong team player
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.