HGIBS Institute Coordinator
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 05 March 2020
Deadline: 20 March 2020
Responsibilities and scope
- Manage the HGIBS Executive Director’s diary and communications with senior stakeholders, and plan all HGIBS cross-campus team meetings.
- Coordinate all logistics relative to Executive Director’s professional travels plans and all expenses related to these business trips.
- Assist the HGIBS core team with any specific administrative and logistical support as needed.
- Actively collaborate, coordinate and plan HGIBS events (on and off campus) including handling registration, logistics.
- Contribute in promoting HGIBS online (posting stories and video blogs on HGIBS website, designing event invitation emails in Mailchimp etc.)
- Manage/update databases (sharedrive/corporate contacts/mailing lists etc)
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- 2 - 4 years in a similar experience
- Technical university diploma (2 years) or an administrative degree
- Excellent level of written and verbal English, fluent in French
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Highly energetic, flexible and enthusiastic with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of initiative and pro-activeness
- Ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Excellent team spirit and player, with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent computer skills in MS office (PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Capabilities in Mailchimp, Acrobat pro or Drupal would be a plus
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a cover letter in English by email to email@example.com by the March 20, 2020 at the latest.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.