Associate Director, Head of Employer Engagement
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Posted on: 26 March 2020
Deadline: 10 April 2020
Associate Director, Head of Employer Engagement – APAC/MENA (Degree Programmes, Career Development Centre)
Full-time – Permanent – Based in Singapore
Please note we are only accepting internal candidates currently for this role
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and a new centre opening in San Francisco, INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents. Every year, our 145 renowned faculty members from 32 countries inspire 1,200 degree students and over 10,000 executives from the world’s leading companies.
Within the school, INSEAD operates a Career Development Centre (CDC) which provides career advice and job opportunities for our students post-graduation. Currently, the CDC is looking for an Associate Director to act as Head of Employer Employer Engagement for Asia Pacific and the Middle East, as well as maintaining their own portfolio of clients within the social impact space. This is a permanent and full-time role that will be based at our Asia Campus in Singapore.
The Head of Employer Engagement will provide leadership for a team of Employer Engagement specialists working across Singapore and Abu Dhabi. The Head will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Employer Engagement team as well as key activities like providing employment statistics and data for annual business school rankings, providing an educational aspect to the role and maximising the chances of our students and alumni to gain the best job opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the Employer Engagement strategy for Asia Pacific and the Middle East together with their counterparts in France to build global scope and cross-regional coordination
- Managing the global Employer Engagement team in Singapore and Abu Dhabi
- Gathering Employment Statistics and the World of Talent website and related communications and build a partnership with INSEAD’s marketing teams
- Managing the Social Impact portfolio in order to build relationships with potential employers in the Social Impact space
- Delivering career education activities and supporting the efforts developed by the Head of MBA/MIM Career Education / Career Coaching based in Fontainebleau
- Acting as a sounding board to all students for their Career Education and Career Coaching needs
- Managing the budget and KPIs for the Employer Engagement team
To succeed in the role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience within the higher education industry or business schools is a definite plus, as would be any HR, training or career counselling experience
- A minimum of 8 years experience in either a B2B business development setting, corporate recruiting as an in-house recruiter and/or outplacement of international executives, or training and career counselling of international executives
- Hands-on experience of managing a team and change management
- An interest or experience within the Social Impact industry and able to maintain a portfolio of clients within that space
- Experience of working in a fast moving international environment
- Knowledge of the MBA labour market
- A strong team player who is able to operate across many different cultures and geographies and who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to handle students, recruiters, heads of business and other senior contacts
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HR4 in the subject title.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.