Gift Processing Officer
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 03 August 2021
Deadline: 15 September 2021
As “The Business School for the World”, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organizations. The school’s success is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to innovation in management education: INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure.
We are currently looking for a Gift Processing Officer to join our Advancement department. This is a full-time, temporary (12 months) contract, based on our Europe campus in Fontainebleau.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and as a member of the Gift Team, the temporary Gift Processing Officer will take on some of these backlogged tasks and complete them to a high standard, whilst also learning about the functionality of the Gift Team to be able to aid in periods of high-volume. This Officer also works closely with the development team to ensure gifts are recorded in accordance with department policies and procedures and legal and fiscal regulations.
Main tasks include:
Processes and allocates new gift transactions focusing on gifts received from foundations or external entities
- Tracking and managing all manner of pledges, including direct debits and recurring gifts
- Tracking and generating reports required from foundations and external entities, including managing and compiling relevant materials
- Complete financial closing reports for Finance
- Ensures high quality gift and foundation administration
- Operational management of several giving platforms
- Provides high level donor support and customer orientation
- Improves gift processing procedures and prepare and perfect documentation
- Executes special projects
The Officer also works closely with the entire development team to ensure proper coding of all gifts in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bi-lingual in French and English
- Ability to work independently - Extremely well organized and structured
- Strong attention to details with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedication to quality, accuracy and discretion in data processing
- Customer orientation and comfort corresponding in French and English
- Knowledge of legal, fiscal implications of charitable giving via different foundations and countries a plus
- Culturally sensitive and comfortable working in a multicultural international organization
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a cover letter in English by email to [email protected]