Gift Processing Officer
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 20 June 2022
Deadline: 30 June 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and as a member of the Gift Team, the Gift Processing Officer ensures that foundation and external entity financial processing is completed to a high standard.
The Gift Processing Officer is responsible for a number of critical tasks:
- Processes and allocates new gift transactions focusing on gifts received online, and via Asia-based foundations
- Adjusts gifts as necessary
- Creates and issues tax receipts and acknowledgements for donors
- Ensures high quality gift administration
- Operational management of several giving platforms
- Provides high level donor support and customer orientation
- Improves gift processing procedures and prepares and perfects documentation
- Executes special projects
The job holder also works closely with the entire development team to ensure proper coding of all gifts in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely well organized and structured
- Strong attention to details
- Dedication to quality, accuracy, and discretion in data processing
- Customer orientation and comfort corresponding in English (some French a bonus)
- Culturally sensitive and comfortable working in a multicultural international organization
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.