Hotel Front Desk Receptionist
Department: Campus Services
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 20 July 2021
Deadline: 31 July 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on Diversity, Independence, Rigour and Relevance, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Closeness to Business. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join the INSEAD Hotel Team (Campus Services department). This is a temporary, full time contract, based in our Fontainebleau campus.
The INSEAD Hotel team is part of the Campus Services Teams and contributes actively in providing services to campus users and programme participants.
INSEAD has two hotels situated on campus for short-term stays. These are available to participants of short programmes, conferences or seminars and aim to offer an efficient and comfortable stay during guests learning journeys.
The Front Desk Receptionist prepares the arrival of group stays and ensures excellent customer service to INSEAD Hotel guests upon arrival, throughout their stay and until departure.
Main tasks include:
- Check-in / Check-out of guests
- Reservations (by phone; email; online)
- Dealing with in-house guests various queries
- Dealing with the coordination team and other INSEAD staff requests
- Dispatching guests’ dry cleaning and controlling the billing
- Liaising with other departments i.e. Housekeeping and Food & Beverage
- Dealing with external suppliers
- Various administrative tasks
- Guest payments & invoicing
- Ensuring the safety of all hotel guests
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Previous front desk receptionist experience
- Experience in the hotel industry is a plus
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) at [email protected]