Front Desk Executive
Department: Campus Services
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 04 May 2022
Deadline: 18 May 2022
We have a new vacancy for a Front Desk Executive for the INSEAD Campus at One-north district in Singapore. This is a temporary 3 months contract role.
This role will involve handling the activities of the Residence Front Office. Responsibilities will include handling guests’ reservations, registration, guest services, maintenance, and settlement of guests’ accounts at the Residence Front Office. In addition, this role will also take on administrative duties.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- At least a diploma or NITEC
- Experience in hospitality/customer service industry preferred
- Experience in OPERA systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken English
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
This is a 5-day a week role on a roster system and includes the following shift schedules:
- 6.30am to 3.30pm
- 7am to 4pm
- 11am to 8pm
- 2pm to 11pm
If this sounds like the right role for you, please forward your resume to [email protected]u quoting reference HR7.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.