Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus, Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 25 September 2020
Deadline: 16 October 2020
Financing Officer, Degree Programmes
Full-time – Permanent – Fontainebleau or Singapore Campus
Please note we are only accepting internal candidates currently for this role
We currently have an internal vacancy that is available to internal INSEAD staff either on our Singapore or Fontainebleau campuses. This is a newly created position that sits with the Degree Programmes department.
The Financing Officer provides high quality service throughout the financing process to ensure that INSEAD retains the best admitted candidates. The Financing Officer offers expert financial counselling to admitted and enrolled students, and build relationships with them from the day they apply for the programme through to their graduation. H/she will advise on the financing plan based on the candidate’s country of origin. The Financing Officer will negotiate and establish payment plans for those that have financial difficulties and cannot meet the standard deadlines.
The jobholder is responsible for the financing journey of the candidates in the following areas:
- Managing scholarship applications, taking part in evaluations, and organizing scholarship committees
- Advising on the means of financing and setting up payment plans when necessary
- Collaborating with the Accounts team, Prodigy and Brain Capital
- Collecting fees across Degree Programmes (MBA, GEMBA Europe, Middle East, EMC and MIM) to ensure that at graduation the fees are 100% settled
- Creating legal contracts for sponsoring companies
- Data entry of sponsoring companies into PeopleSoft to prepare for invoicing.
We would be interested in internal candidates who have relevant transferable skills from their existing department who also have a strong track record of achievement during their time at INSEAD.
If you are an internal member of INSEAD staff interested in applying, please write to the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]