Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Posted on: 26 March 2020
Deadline: 20 August 2020
Full-time – Permanent – Based in Singapore
Please note we are only accepting internal candidates currently for this role
As “The Business School for the World”, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organizations. The school’s success is founded on an entrepreneurial culture and a commitment to innovation in management education: INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure.
We are currently accepting applications for a Faculty Assistant position in the Faculty Department. This is a permanent, full time contract, starting as soon as possible and to be based at our Singapore campus at one-north.
A Faculty Assistant is responsible for providing a quality administrative and technical support to a group of professors, facilitating their teaching and research. He/she autonomously completes specific work requirements for the faculty members, whilst reporting for administrative matters to the Area Manager. He/she must organise and complete a high volume of work and reconcile conflicting demands, prioritising varied and often last minute requests and ensuring that all deadlines are respected.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- 3 - 5 years in a similar administrative experience
- Technical university diploma or an administrative degree
- Excellent level of English in both written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly flexible and adaptable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of initiative and pro-activeness
- Ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Excellent team spirit and player, with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work in an international and global work environment
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HR3