Faculty Service Provider Manager
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 26 August 2020
Deadline: 15 September 2020
This position is only open to internal INSEAD permanent staff on our Fontainebleau campus.
We are currently looking for a Faculty Service Provider Manager to join our Faculty Administration department in Fontainebleau. This is a permanent, full time position.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Faculty Administration, Europe campus, the post-holder assumes responsibility for ensuring that key tasks relating to the teaching service providers are undertaken for Fontainebleau and INSEAD North America (INA) programmes, but also liaising with colleagues in Singapore and Abu Dhabi as required.
Main tasks include:
- Raise purchase requests for teaching service providers, ensure that terms and conditions are signed and that relevant information is shared such as the travel policy.
- Set up new service providers as new suppliers, be responsible for the initial collection of supporting documents and act as general point of contact for queries regarding invoicing and any other related matters.
- Manage databases and lists relating to teaching service providers for Fontainebleau and INA on an ongoing basis.
- Email and badge requests for individuals and sending internal memos to ensure that other key stakeholders receive the correct information.
- Issue invitation letters to visiting faculty and scholars.
- Issue INA salaried contracts and prepare the INA payroll.
- Issue service contracts to INSEAD’s resident faculty teaching overload and be responsible collect supporting documents.
- Edit and proof read English documents within the department as required.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following profile:
- English native speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Be comfortable and flexible in a challenging and ever changing environment
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) to [email protected]