Our Faculty Administrative Support team provides invaluable support to our dedicated faculty members. The team of committed and experienced professionals empower faculty to focus on their core areas of expertise by efficiently managing administrative tasks and creating a seamless operational environment.
We are currently accepting applications for a Faculty Assistant position in the Faculty Administration and Support Department. This is a permanent, full time contract, starting as soon as possible and to be based at our Asia (Singapore) campus at One-North.
About the Job
You will provide quality back-end programme and administrative and technical support to a group of Faculty, facilitating their teaching and research. This will involve performing specific work requirements for the faculty members, whilst reporting administrative matters to the Area Manager. You must organise and complete a high volume of work, reconcile conflicting demands, prioritise varied and often last-minute requests and ensure that all deadlines are respected. Apart from the Faculty, you will also work closely with the students, other internal and external stakeholders.
- Teaching/Course Coordination
- Course preparation: course website creation, copyright clearance, zoom links set-up
- Course support during class: exercises and simulation preparation, online surveys, class attendance
- Coordination with speakers, tutors, teaching assistants, students, graders, campus teams
- Post-course requirements: exam grades and data reporting, video recordings editing
- Office Administration
- Manage multiple complex calendars, schedule meetings
- Provide wide range of support including travel arrangements, expense reports, proofread documents
- Manage personal Faculty websites, update biographies
- New Faculty integration on campus
- Conference & Research
- On and off-campus events logistics: travel arrangements, room set-up, accommodation reservation, group activity organisation, catering, budget request
- Format research documents: cases, papers, academic articles and books
- Submission and proofread articles according to journal guidelines
- Coordinate travel arrangements for faculty, invited visiting scholars and research assistants
- Additional responsibilities
- Area Seminars: organise the guest speaker(s) visits, responsible for logistics (IT, multimedia, room booking, campus services, catering and travel arrangements)
- Coordination between Faculty members and the Executive Education team
- Prepare and send recommendation letters for graduating PhD students
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in an administrative support role, preferably in a higher education environment
- A diploma or an administrative degree
- Excellent level of English in both written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Highly flexible and adaptable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of initiative and pro-activeness
- Ability to prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Excellent team spirit and player, with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work in an international and global work environment
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Diversity is one of INSEAD’s founding values and as such we commit to cultivating a community that pursues equity, exemplifies inclusion and cherishes diversity in all its dimensions. Our jobs are open to all talents, so apply and join us!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.