Temporary Executive Assistant (EDP)
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 22 February 2021
Deadline: 13 March 2021
Temporary Executive Assistant - Executive Education
May - October 2021 – Full Time
Please note this role is only open to existing internal INSEAD staff.
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and the US (San Francisco) INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
We are currently hiring for a temporary Executive Assistant within our Singapore Campus Executive Education department and this role is open only to our internal staff. This is a maternity cover role that would last for the period of May to approximately October 2021.
In Executive Education the role of Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the sales staff with their business development activities. Key duties include:
• Arranging meetings for the sales team with internal faculty and external client’s meetings scheduling (using Zoom, Webex, MS teams).
• Helping sales support by compiling tender documents and client proposals when needed.
• Travel Management (Booking flights, accommodation and airport transfers, including visas).
• Processing expense claims via the Concur system.
• Extracting group/company reports using Business Objects and PeopleSoft.
• Compiling and communicating a list of weekly and quarterly business meetings and proposals.
• Office housekeeping logistics and adhoc administrative support.
Since this is a temporary internal move we can be flexible on the background of the internal candidate if you feel this is a role that you would like to try out and gain new experience in.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the TA team at [email protected] to start a confidential discussion.