Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 19 September 2019
Deadline: 11 October 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently accepting applications for an Executive Assistant in the Executive Education department, corporate sales team (temporary contract for 18 months, full time).
The post-holder provides a key support to the Regional Director Europe and Partner Development portfolios. In this role, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of tasks to support the Regional Director and will play a key role in the organisation of her schedule and various continuous department based and institutional projects. This role will also include Business development Assistant duties on portfolios
This position involves implementing and coordinating all aspects of administrative duties, complex calendar management, travel and organisational needs associated to the Regional Director’s role and the corporate client portfolios. In addition, the post-holder will play a key role in client service, consolidating data for the Partner Development teams and Regional director, follow up of the overall commercial activities with internal/external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- 5 years in a similar position, preferably working with C-level positions or Senior Executives
- Excellent level of English and French, both oral and written
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail, able to multitask
- Used to working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive mind-set and takes initiative autonomously
- Problem solver and is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Confidential and discrete
- Autonomous and diplomatic
- Able to work under pressure and act upon priorities
- Advanced IT skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a cover letter in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.