- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
EMBA Programme Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Middle East Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 16 May 2023
Deadline: 18 June 2023
Full-time - Permanent – Abu Dhabi
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The Programme Manager is responsible for ensuring world class delivery of the GEMBA Middle East Programme in Abu Dhabi as well as the mixed cohorts in Fontainebleau and Singapore, in addition to off campus module that vary from year to year in terms of destination.
The job holder is responsible and accountable for all logistical and administrative aspects involved in organizing the GEMBA Programme mainly in Abu Dhabi and subsequently in Singapore and Fontainebleau. To ensure a smooth customer journey, the job holder is required to collaborate closely with the other EMBA Programme Management team for managing the preparation, running and follow-up of several different and disparate cohorts simultaneously. The pedagogical success of a programme strongly depends on the administrative and logistical quality for which the job holder is responsible.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Participants’ Relationship Management:
The job holders acts as the primary contact before, during, and after the programme to help prepare the programme, on-boarding and support our participants during their entire journey. The job holder works towards enhancing the overall experience of our participants.
- Logistics & Administration:
Work with stakeholders promptly to ensure participants receive their pedagogical material and commence their onboarding on time. Ensure smooth delivery of the programme, determine priorities, detecting and managing any incoherences around planning and scheduling. Negotiate, liaise and manage all relationships with internal and external supplies to meet deadlines and deliver a high-quality experience.
- Budget responsibilities: Monitoring and adhering to the assigned budget.
- Communication & Feedback:
Actively listening to and analyzing participants' feedback on programme progress and content and relaying important information to programme directors. Ensuring implementation of any quick wins promptly while monitoring and following up with any feedback that requires long-term enhancement.
- Knowledge Management/Event Management:
To ensure consistent service delivery for all programmes, the jobholder must establish and maintain comprehensive and updated guidelines, electronic filing, and archiving.
system (SharePoint/one drive). Furthermore, demonstrate a willingness to share valuable insights and information relevant to the programme with various counterparts across campuses.
- Process Improvement and Innovation:
Initiate actions and take ownership of projects to improve the efficiency of work, reduce costs, improve the quality of service, and contribute to developing processes on an ongoing basis to provide excellence and innovation in our programme delivery.
- Virtual Programme Delivery:
Use and understand a variety of technology platforms (Canvas, Zoom, etc.) to contribute to the smooth running of virtual modules and/or exams when needed.
- Strong experience in programme delivery, stakeholder management and logistical coordination.
- Collaborative mindset, able to lead, influence and motivate teams.
- Independent, with ability to juggle multiple priorities; self-directed and motivated.
- Tech savvy; strong IT Skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, PeopleSoft, Business Objects etc,)
- Able to commit to work after office hours and weekends due to the nature of the programme operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent team spirit with the ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Flexible to undertake travels.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.