Employer Engagement - Masters in Management (MIM)
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Posted on: 30 July 2019
Deadline: 30 August 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The Assistant Director, Employer Engagement supports the Masters in Management Programme (MIM). This role is responsible for business development/employer engagement with companies and organizations looking to hire entry-level candidates, post MIM.
- Educate the marketplace (employers) about INSEAD MIM talent.
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with employers interested in hiring INSEAD MIM students.
- Educate MIM students about trends and themes in the MIM marketplace.
- Partner with other Career Development Centre members to maintain strong employment outcomes.
- Develop a segmented approach to employer engagement, taking into account students’ needs and desires as well as employers’ propensity to recruit MIM talents
- Deliver a world-class employer engagement programme
- Manage a portfolio of clients across all sectors interested in hiring MIM students with a strong focus on consulting and financial services
- Educate students about hiring trends through online information; student briefing sessions including the delivery of training / events for covered sectors (e.g. Sector Briefing Sessions) as well as 1-1 sector advisory sessions
- Develop career-related activities with the relevant sector career clubs
- Work with his/her counterparts throughout the Employer Engagement team for best practices and global resources
- Bring experience with online tools (higher education platforms, communications) in order to build the digital database of Careers content as well as deliver recorded and live webinar sessions
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent Key account management skills
- Ability to present in an engaging way to large cohorts of students
- Social media savvy, high visibility both online & in person with students
- Global mindset – this role will be responsible for the Employer Engagement globally for the MIM Programme.
- Willing to travel – the MIM Programme spans all 3 of our current campuses (Europe, Asia, Middle East) and the successful candidate will be required to travel to all locations at given times throughout the year
- Ideally degree qualified with at least 5 years experience in a similar role
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR1
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position