Director, Executive Degrees Recruiting
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: recruit.sg at email@example.com
Posted on: 17 January 2019
Deadline: 22 February 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents
The Director, Executive Degrees Recruiting, is responsible globally for EMBA, TIEMBA (joint EMBA program with Tshingua University), and EMFin business development, field recruiting, admissions, yield management, candidate experience and forecasting & reporting, to support achieving class enrolment targets across all programmes. The Director will manage and develop a team of recruiting Assistant Directors across our 3 campuses. As a member of the Marketing & Recruiting leadership team, the Director will initiate, contribute and support department strategic initiatives and planning.
- Direct and oversee the GEMBA, TIEMBA & EMFin recruiting organization to admit the agreed numbers of high quality and diverse participants into each Executive MBA programme
- Lead, manage and inspire the EMBA, TIEMBA, & EMFin recruiting team.
- Coach, develop and support team members to ensure that they and their teams are successful and have career and professional development paths and opportunities
- Oversee and assure diligent financial management, best utilizing the school’s resources in delivering recruiting targets.
- Create and track budget and allocate funds to achieve goal.
- Direct recruiting reporting and forecasting, ensuring Degree Programme management, Marketing & Recruiting team, and other stakeholders are regularly provided updates that enable informed decisions to assure participant quantity and quality.
- Lead positive and productive collaborations with Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Marketing & Event Officers, MBA and MiM Recruiting, Exec Degree Operations, MBA Operations Financial Aid, Faculty, Career Development, Student Affairs, and other internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the Marketing & Recruitment leadership team, supporting peer colleagues, team wide and degree-programme wide initiatives.
Experience and Education required for this role
- Experience in an education environment within a similar recruiting role
- Experience managing a team, ideally including remote management experience
- Ability to endorse & help create change in line with current change management within the department
- Ideally holding a bachelors degree
- Familiar with CRM systems, ideally with Salesforce exposure
- Data driven
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30% travel annually)
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR3
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role