Director of Recruitment Degree Programmes
Department: Marketing & Recruitment
Location: Europe Campus
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 27 September 2022
Deadline: 13 December 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Recruitment, Degree Programmes to join our Marketing & Recruitment department in Fontainebleau.
The Director of Recruitment, Degree Programmes will focus on:
- Driving successful recruitment for all degree programmes,
- Managing a sales team of 15 people based in Fontainebleau, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and the US.
- Initiating and fostering successful partnerships to drive candidates towards INSEAD programmes.
The purpose of the role is to drive volumes of quality applications to INSEAD degree programmes.
The recruitment team plays an extremely important role in making sure that candidates are provided with an engaging experience.
The team is responsible for identifying and nurturing the best profiles through the application process providing them with information about financing options and scholarships, GMAT and other test information and useful tips to be successful in their application to INSEAD.
The Director of Recruitment ensures that recruitment team members focus on defined target countries with a strategic approach to budget and resource allocation.
As a key member of the MRD Leadership team, the Director of Recruitment will lead and implement the sales strategy for Degree programmes. This role will work very closely with his/her peers and colleagues in the Marketing & Recruitment department as well as Degree Programmes teams including Programme Management, Admissions & Financial Aid and Career Development. Establishing positive and productive collaborations with the above teams will be key to success.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales with, if possible, experience in higher education recruitment.
- Proven experience in successfully driving high volume and quality premium B2C business and developing strategic B2B initiatives
- Strong team leadership and strategic international sales / business development knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of CRM systems and how to leverage them to lead sales (Salesforce etc.)
- Strong experience of personalized high-touch sales with senior executives and companies.
- The candidate should be collaborative and talented at building relationships with faculty, participants, alumni and partners.
- Diplomacy and communication skills and an ability to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid experience of managing budgets and coordinating all sales budget allocation
- Adaptable in a fast-changing environment and able to quickly kick-start new initiatives
- A driving force in digital transformation of business: CRM and automation development
- An open mindset to work in a culturally diverse team
- Excellent command of English.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.