Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 25 July 2022
Deadline: 25 August 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
INSEAD is seeking a driven and experienced Advancement Digital Marketing Manager to help manage Advancement’s email marketing programme on Oracle Eloqua, which includes building, executing, monitoring, and supporting all email marketing activities to support INSEAD’s ambitious fundraising and alumni engagement objectives. The Manager will be responsible for managing the team of Eloqua Superusers and apply technical expertise to problem-solve campaign, testing and segmentation requirements. This includes setting best practices and implementing enhancements, where necessary.
The Manager will also play a key role in assisting the Digital Marketing team to develop strategies to engage new donors at leadership and annual giving levels across broad geographies. The ideal individual will have demonstrated online marketing or e-Commerce experience using Oracle Eloqua, with a B2B software or technology company.
- Create and execute test plans to ensure successful delivery of Eloqua campaigns and programmes (testing, segmentation, reporting, etc)
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and fixing of potential issues around campaign set-up/execution, data flow issues
- Manage segmentation definition for campaign with good understanding of data and integrated systems
- Agility to explore different way of building segmentations to match campaign KPIs
- Work with different stakeholders like internal IT, external partners for projects and ongoing BAU activities
- Monitor campaign results and review analytics
- Develop recommendations to enhance campaigns for business units, with aim to increase alumni engagement, new donor acquisition and donor retention
- Supervise asset design and review content of campaigns (grammar, spelling, advancement language)
- Organise and lead regular knowledge sharing sessions for Superusers and new trainings
- Develop and maintain marketing automation platform technical documentation
- Manage and steer weekly Superusers meetings and Digital Marketing Calendar
- Manage regular best practice sessions for Advancement Superusers with other Eloqua users across other departments
- A minimum of 3 years working experience within the field of digital marketing/advancement
- A broad functional understanding of marketing activities
- Exposure to CRMs (i.e. Salesforce), email marketing tools (preferably Eloqua) databases (PeopleSoft), Zoom, Eventbrite and high comfort level with technology.
- Experience with HTML, Adobe and building email marketing campaigns
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment towards tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong sense of personal ownership over projects and tasks
- Quick learning on new systems/technology/business processes
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.