Data Management Specialist
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 01 July 2019
Deadline: 26 July 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
Working within the Executive Education Global Marketing Team structure, the job holder reports to the Manager, Customer Data Management and is responsible for the data entries, maintenance, updates and other data enhancements across the core enterprise systems (CRMOD, SalesForce, Eloqua, CSO, E-services etc.), and associated processes of the Executive Education operations
- Over-seeing external vendors and ensuring the data quality and timeliness of the EDP application record entry/validation by following EDP standard procedures and complex processes by coordinating closely with internal stakeholders
- Maintaining and updating the EDP customer data records in order to enhance the long-term strategic value of such data assets and balancing the load on multi-tasking especially during peak and low enrolment period to ensure that all enrolment activities for all CSP/OEP programmes are completed in a timely manner.
- Together with the Manager of Customer Data Management, contributing ideas and efforts to enhancing the quality standards of customer databases.
- In order to improve and maintain high data quality, engaging with internal and external stakeholders to provide support and teamwork in data-related change requests, process improvements, projects, etc.
- Supporting the Manager, Customer Data Management in key institutional projects with interactions with EDP application entry by performing key tasks: E.g. Validation of Proof-of-Concepts, User Acceptance Testing, Bug- Reporting etc.
- Enhance and uphold the rigorous standards for data quality across all aspects of contact and account management for the benefit of institutional stakeholders who use and rely on such customer information
- Manage the external vendor involved in the customer data management process to increase the productivity and ensure a high standard of data quality and timeliness. Oversee and control the quality of work provided by these parties and manage them at the operational level.
- Help to define, plan, and conduct test requirements for various system upgrades, enhancements in order to verify the data flow and if data is captured and stored properly in the systems.
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference number HR1
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted