Data Analyst & Data Manager
Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 04 September 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently accepting applications for a Data Analysis & Rankings Manager role in the Executive Education department. This is a permanent position, full time contract, starting as soon as possible. The jobholder will have three main objectives, working closely with clients and other INSEAD departments, to ensure the best client experience as possible:
- Data analysis and feedback management: supervise the processing and reporting of feedback data. Develop online survey tools for a 100% online global experience measurement solution and ensure quality control
- Programme impact measurement: work closely with relevant stakeholders to develop, implement and measure the impact of the participants learning journey post programme
- Financial Times (FT) rankings management: the jobholder is responsible for the FT rankings process for Executive education.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Master’s Degree in Business and/or Data Analysis
- Fluent in English and French (both oral and written)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of data management, analysis, statistics
- Ability to translate raw data into valuable business insights
- Ability to work autonomously but also to interact with various stakeholders, both internal and internal
- Culturally sensitive with openness to a multi-cultured organization
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and that valid working papers are mandatory.
We will keep your personal data for a period of 1 year in order to be reviewed in case a new opportunity arises within INSEAD. Your data will be deleted after this period.