Cyber Security Manager
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 20 May 2021
Deadline: 10 June 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join our IT department in our Singapore campus. This a full-time, permanent contract.
The primary role of Cyber Security Manager is to drive, implement and maintain INSEAD’s cybersecurity management program to ensure information assets are adequately protected. He or she is also responsible for identifying, evaluating, reporting and mitigating information security risks in a manner that meets regulatory and compliance requirements. This role requires close liaison with business units to implement security best practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security. He or she will also oversee a variety of IT-related risk management activities and cybersecurity projects. He or she will report to the INSEAD’s Director of Cyber Security.
The ideal candidate is an up and coming Cyber Security professional, a consensus builder, and an integrator of people, technologies, data and processes. The position holder must be able to coordinate disparate priorities & constraints while maintaining the balance between security control and technology enablement of business activities.
- Development and execution of the school’s overall cybersecurity strategy. Identify emerging trends in the industry and establish strategic guidance related to best practices in cybersecurity.
- Implementation of a strategic comprehensive information security and IT risk management program based on ISO 27001 standard.
- Provides recommendations on appropriate courses of action against external threats.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and to determine acceptable levels of residual risks.
- Work with IT teams to ensure implementation of security controls in software development life cycle and new technology adoption. This includes discussions with technical leads, to ensure alignment across the security, technology and business architectures.
- Provides regular reporting on the status of the information security program to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors as part of the enterprise risk management program.
- Manages security incidents and events to protect INSEAD’s IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the school’s reputation.
- Lead the implementation, development, training and awareness for information security.
- Monitors the external threat environment for emerging threats and provides recommendations for appropriate courses of action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science of equivalent
- More than 10 years of technical experience, with at least 3 years in related fields (IT Risk management, IT Audit and IT Security management).
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA, CISM, C-CISO preferred
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 27001 and COBIT
- Good understanding of ITIL, NIST, data security standards, personal data protection laws of Europe (GDPR), and Singapore is an advantage.
- Excellent up to date understanding of latest Cybersecurity threats and preventive measures
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted