As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans across the globe.
Working within the Marketing & Recruitment Team structure, the job holder reports to Associate Director, Customer Data Governance and Management and is responsible for managing key reporting post-application data, supporting in projects where data processes are involved and data analytics for INSEAD’s Executive Education’s business.
- Responsible for Key Reporting for post-application of Executive Education’s B2B and B2C business.
- Analytics to provide key insights to support data-driven decision making for Executive Education’s B2B and B2C business.
- Driving key data management processes: Import/Export of data to help support timely orchestration of key Marketing activities.
- Drive change management activities that can bring about greater user adoption for self-service reporting, better understanding/awareness by other internal users on post-application.
- Help to define (as process owners), plan, and conduct test requirements for various system upgrades, enhancements in order to verify the data flow and if data is captured and stored properly in the systems that can enable richer reporting and data insights.
- Good working knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau or similar tools is a must
- Experience with working on data sets and managing data import/export on a regular basis
- Any added exposure working with IT or Data partners is data-related projects will be beneficial
- Analytical mindset with ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exposure to supporting direct marketing teams and marketing campaigns is beneficial.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected] quoting HR4.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.