Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 06 October 2021
Deadline: 31 October 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for several Course Managers to join our Executive Education Department. These are full-time permanent contracts, based on our Europe campus in Fontainebleau.
The job holder contributes to delivering online programmes - open online programmes and customized online programmes – with a focus on the execution of projects and maintaining excellent standards of delivery and client management.
Main tasks include:
- Manage online courses in coordination with other members of the online team.
- Manage the re-runs of the online programmes and assist in the process of launching new online programmes.
- Harness course data, learner analytics and participant feedbacks.
- Manage learning assets for online courses including videos, exercises, cases, etc. and integrate assets into an online platform.
- Quality assurance of all the assets for the online courses.
- Liaise with other team members to organise new Programme recording
- Contribute to business innovation projects to evolve our offering
- Build external relationships and collaborate with clients to successful design and deliver complex programmes
- Collaborate with internal teams within INSEAD (Executive Education, Degree Programmes, Faculty, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Admissions etc.), external partners (technology, coaching etc)
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Fluent in English, excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Organised, autonomous, excellent attention to details and ability to multitask
- Good experience using digital tools (platforms, Office, Zoom, Teams, Psoft…) and IT processes
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]