Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 18 July 2022
Deadline: 21 August 2022
Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships, Executive Education
Full-Time - Permanent - Singapore based
As the Business School for the World, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. The unique global perspective and multicultural diversity of INSEAD are reflected in all aspects of its research and teaching. INSEAD is also a pioneer in Executive Education: our open and customised programmes bring together companies from all over the world who wish to provide the best possible training to their executives and give them a leading edge over the competition.
Within the Executive Education department of INSEAD, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships to join us on a full-time permanent basis at our Asia Campus in Singapore.
This is a key role within INSEAD and would be responsible for growing our customised and open enrolment programmes through sales and business development activities. For this role, the territory would primarily be Asian companies and organisations - the exact territory to still be defined. As an Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships you will need to develop new and existing company accounts, identify potential new clients, influence key stakeholders and close sales. After diagnosing client needs you will also help the faculty design the proposed programmes.
Our programmes are complex products that require a consultative approach to both understand the needs of our clients and to tailor suitable packages. It will require somebody skilled at developing relationships and a strong background in “solution selling”.
To succeed in the role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in sales or business development, ideally within the education sector but this is not essential. For candidates coming from outside education we would consider those who have experience building relationships with HR and/or Learning & Development leaders as these are our primary client contacts. Experience of Asian markets and clients is preferential.
- A consultative sales approach and experience dealing with highly complex and customizable products.
- An ability to identify business opportunities, identify clients’ needs and sell solutions to senior executives as well as a “hands-on” ability to personally close sales.
- Experience in proposal writing and working with various subject matter experts feeding into the proposals would be beneficial.
- Travel will form a large part of this role so you must be able to travel approximately 25% of your time or more.
- Good educational background with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree level.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] quoting reference HR6
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.