Coordinator, Stewardship and Donor Relations Services
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Kathinka OWE at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 14 May 2019
Deadline: 21 May 2019
A position as Coordinator, Stewardship and Donor Relations Services (permanent, full time contract), is currently available in the Advancement department
The Stewardship Team is responsible for thanking and recognising INSEAD’s donors and keeping them informed of the use and impact of their gifts. The coordinator ensures the effective administration and operations of the stewardship area, and participates in stewarding donors who have made gifts to scholarships, chairs, awards and research, among other projects.
The jobholder will therefore coordinate a comprehensive stewardship and donor relations programme, which maximises donor satisfaction and engagement through gift acknowledgement and appreciation, donor recognition and events, as well as impact reporting. Indeed, a key activity of the stewardship team is the creation of highly personalised communications and reports targeted at specific donors/donor groups. The coordinator contributes to writing and editing such reports.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- A degree level education
- 2-3 years professional experience in an international environment
- Customer relations experience and/or experience in written communications
- Previous experience in Advancement and/or in an academic environment
- Strong writing/editing skills in English (experience writing newsletters is a plus)
- Analytical skills
- A good eye for detail and accuracy
- High level of computer literacy
- Numerical skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organizational skills and can multi-task
- Flexibility and is able to adapt to change
- Bilingual English-French
- Self-motivated and autonomous in the workplace
- Customer service oriented
- A good team worker
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to email@example.com by Tuesday 21 May 2019.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and that valid working papers are mandatory.
We will keep your personal data for a period of 1 year in order to be reviewed in case a new opportunity arises within INSEAD. Your data will be deleted after this period.