Department: Deputy Dean's Office
Location: Middle East Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 25 April 2022
Deadline: 13 May 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
The INSEAD Immersive Learning Initiative is pioneering new approaches to learning and research for management and business. This initiative creates a new way of learning by combining a set of complementary capabilities using Virtual Reality (VR) and Extended Reality Technology (XR) EdTech solutions: immersive pedagogical methods, content development, media production, teaching and research excellence, and global distribution.
We are hiring for a Coordinator to join our Deputy Dean’s Office Department to support projects relating to the INSEAD Immersive Learning Initiative, [email protected], and [email protected]. This is a temporary one year contract (renewable) position that will be based at our Middle East Campus in Abu Dhabi.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Innovation, the Coordinator will provide seamless organization of logistical coordination to support and ensure the successful delivery of all initiatives and projects relating to VR Immersive Learning, [email protected] and [email protected] on a global level.
Key Responsibilities will include:
VR Immersive Learning: Customer Service and Operations & Business Development and Outreach
- Manage and schedule meetings related to VR session requests from coordinators, demo requests from faculty, and potential clients across all campuses.
- Track upcoming session and demo requests to ensure is adequate devices and IT support for each request.
- Plan and execute the VR session logistics, including working closely with the VR team, IT, and the programme coordinator to prepare the devices and the VR setup on campus, and to finalize the session protocol and ensure smooth delivery of the VR session.
- Provide real time session support.
- Work closely with VR vendor to ensure devices they reach virtual participants on time.
- Onboard virtual participants and ensure they are prepared for the session.
- Address questions from IT about VR devices, content, session schedule, VR stock etc.
- Manage administration and logistics support for events, demos, client visits, travel etc
- Reply enquires received by email and send out communications to students/parents related to application, admission, transportation, closing ceremony etc.
- Regularly update the team about the status of the application process and sharing the application data with team.
- Create the interview sheet for super counselors and schedule interviews of counsellors.
- Schedule meetings with partner schools, companies and vendors.
- Manage administrative work relating to student data, students admission and fees.
- Manage the application & admission process, student logistics, vendor contracts & purchase orders.
- Support scheduling calls with third parties (e.g. alumni, etc.).
- Support payment procedures and budgets.
- Support with logistics events and webinar series.
- Support internal communications about [email protected]
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or IT.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a demanding customer service role, such as hospitality, or experience with handling corporate clients.
- Digitally savvy, experience in using virtual meeting tools e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc and able to quickly pick up the use of new systems.
- Prior education industry experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and is comfortable to drive conversations in professional group setting.
- Excellent command of computer tools such as MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Good experience in interpersonal relations.
- Meticulous, able to multitask and prioritize the most urgent of tasks.
- Able to work independently in a functional role, as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Very good English skills.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR8.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.