Communications Project Manager
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Posted on: 11 September 2019
Deadline: 18 October 2019
Communications Project Manager
Full-time – Permanent – Singapore
INSEAD, the Business School for the World, is one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools. INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
Within INSEAD, the Advancement and Alumni Relations team is dedicated to keeping in touch with our alumni community across the world. The Advancement team has its own communications team committed to providing information on alumni events, reunions, fundraisers and also in creating events for the INSEAD alumni community.
To assist the Advancement communications team in their work, we are currently looking for a Project Manager for a full-time and permanent position at our Asia campus in Singapore next to one-north MRT station. The Project Manager will be tasked with helping the organisation of the communications team and be responsible for driving the definition of project scope and objectives.
The Project Manager will need to involve all relevant stakeholders and develop project plans to monitor and track progress. Through this they should ensure that all communications projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. On the creative side, the role will also involver content writing across various commuications platforms to promote the INSEAD Force for Good Campaign.
- Manage creation and execution of deliverables
- Write project briefs to document scope of projects, creative input and budget
- Work with external vendors and internal departments
- Identify milestones, dependencies and issues to manage throughout the process
- Coordinate efforts across communications disciplines and key internal stakeholders to ensure deliverable dates are met
- Write and edit content across all digital and print platforms (ie. news stories, alumni features, donor profiles for websites, publications and social media)
- Potentially serve as editor of our bi-annual alumni magazine, Salamander. Develop each issue’s strategy with the editorial board; create and edit content, collect and identify relevant media; and manage the approval process
What we are looking for:
- Proven project management experience in a communications/marketing setting.
- Held a Project Manager or Account Manager position either in an agency or within a corporate.
- Excellent knowledge of social and digital media and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Experienced in handling external vendors like marketing agencies, photographers, event locations, etc.
- Able to contribute to writing and editing for INSEAD's advancement campaigns.
- Relevant degree in marketing, communications or a related subject.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HR6.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.