Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Internship - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 23 October 2020
Deadline: 30 November 2020
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses Diversity, Independence, Rigour and Relevance, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Closeness to Business. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Communication Apprentice to join us ASAP for one year, in our Advancement department.
Main tasks include:
- Contribute to the elaboration of our Alumni Magazine by loading content, graphics and preparing layouts for the online magazine on a quarterly basis. Find new ways of promoting alumni and fundraising content within the magazine.
- Work closely with the Digital Communications Manager to increase INSEAD alumni engagement on social media and contribute to the quarterly social media strategy.
- Create marketing presentations for internal and external use showing the power of the alumni network. Assist with sourcing and creating interesting visuals to support communications, especially animations and short videos.
- Update the alumni and giving pages on our public website.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Fluent English both written and oral.
- Great communication.
- Creative, energetic and a good team player.
- Passion for social media and digital tools.
- Ideally pursuing studies in communication, business, marketing, or other related subjects.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) to [email protected]