Executive Education Client Manager (Singapore and Indonesia)
Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 10 May 2021
Deadline: 30 May 2021
Client Manager (Singapore and Indonesia), Executive Education
Full-time – Permanent – Based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and a new centre in San Francisco, INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
Currently our Executive Education department is searching for a new Client Manager to assist in managing our Executive Education programmes for our clients in Singapore and Indonesia. This is a full-time and permanent role and based at our Singapore campus in one-north, reporting to a Director. This role is in the Corporate Partnerships Team and will involve account management and business development activities across the region.
The successful candidate is responsible for the client management of the assigned portfolio of clients. Under the guidance of the Director, the Client Manager supports the overall client relationship in order to maintain and grow the revenue stream. A more experienced Client Manager will also assist in new business development.
- Manage and develop existing relationships with key client contacts (mainly in L&D/HR)
- As part of the Corporate Partnerships Team, ensure successful organisation, implementation and delivery of INSEAD’s executive programmes
- Client management includes programme proposal writing, scheduling, contracting and other support activities such as client research and sales process management in Salesforce
- Together with Director and Faculty, develop strong sale proposals that are punchy and professional and ensure that all related communications reflect INSEAD’s pursuit of excellence and professionalism
- Help set up and run client meetings – both virtual and face-to-face
- Identify and develop new growth opportunities at existing clients
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally be an experienced client management professional, with a proven track record
- Be resourceful, organised and able to manage complex projects and sales processes
- Be culturally sensitive, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Have knowledge of the Singapore and Indonesia markets
- Be able to communicate well with senior executives both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia would be an advantage
- Be proactive and able to find new opportunities and push them forward
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to [email protected] quoting reference HR2
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.