Candidate Development Manager
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 03 September 2019
Deadline: 17 September 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are excited to launch a new recruitment for INSEAD Degree Programmes. We have an opportunity for a Candidate Development Manager (temporary role, full time contract) to join our team in Europe as soon as possible for a maternity cover.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Candidate Development (based in Asia), he/she will be responsible for managing prospective student enquiries and nurturing interest in our programmes amongst our database of contacts. His/her goal will be to identify potential at the early stages of a candidate's journey using the CRM system. He/she will primarily interact with prospective students via email, phone or face-to-face during campus visits.
Additionally, the Candidate Development Manager will need to keep track of progress against a set of KPIs to measure and report on his/her activity. This person will work closely with the recruitment teams in Degree Programmes to help support the overall objectives in terms of application volume, diversity and quality of candidates.
The ideal profile would be:
- Higher education (Masters/Bachelor level preferred)
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience of customer service, sales, and marketing experience (education sector preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Good level of French required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with confidence to speak to executives
- High customer orientation
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Flexibility to undertake travel and willing to work outside of regular working hours
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory