Career Events Coordinator
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 01 December 2020
Deadline: 29 January 2021
Career Events Coordinator – Career Development Centre
Full-time – Permanent - Based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and Abu Dhabi, INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
As part of our ongoing strategy, a position has become available within our Career Development Centre (CDC) for a Career Events Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent position to be based in our Asia campus in Singapore.
The CDC provides career opportunities to our INSEAD graduates and working professionals by liaising with companies and organisations globally. As part of this team, the Career Events Coordinator provides a central point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders to assist with logistical arrangements for all recruiting activities organized by the CDC. The activities range from coffee chats, interviews and recruiting workshops through to presentation and networking events centered around the 2 main recruitment campaigns for all MBA students.
The Career Events Coordinator is expected to deliver across various areas specifically to support both the students and recruiters including:
- Coordinating across internal departments and externally for all logistical needs of companies recruiting both on and off campus.
- Coordinating with IT for presentations and interviews, as well as managing all interview logistics.
- Providing support to MBA students and to companies during the interview period.
- Creating weekly reports on global recruiting activities reporting numbers from Singapore, Fontainebleau (France) and Abu Dhabi campuses.
- Coordinating with colleagues in our other campuses to ensure consistency across campuses and world-class service to our students and recruiting partners
- Collaborating with other members of the operations team and the department globally to create and maintain best practices.
For this position we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion for working with customers and providing them with world-class service. Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English are essential in order to assist our global students and recruiting partners.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor degree holder with at least two years’ work experience in a customer-facing administrative function.
- Solid event planning experience.
- Experience in coordinating a range of different sized events.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, with an ability to quickly learn our internal platforms.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills with a service-oriented attitude and a client-facing focus.
If you are interested in applying, please apply with your CV and cover letter to the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] quoting reference HR7 in the subject title.